Canara Bank PO 2018 Notification Released, Check Important Dates Here
Canara Bank 450 Probationary Officer (PO), one of the state-owned banks, wants to apply for the post. Candidates who have passed any Degree are eligible to apply for these posts. Candidates are selected through online testing, group discussion, interview. Those selected are Manipal School of Banking – Bengaluru or NITTE University – Noida (2019-20) to study the PG Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDF) course. Successfully completing the course is posting on Canara Bank with the status of probationary officer (PIO) / assistant manager.
* Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade Scale -1): 800 posts
Spacing by sections: General-404, OBC -216, SC-120, ST-60.
Eligibility: Any degree with 60% marks. 55 per cent marks for SC, ST, Rivals.
The age limit should be between 20 and 30 years as on 01.10.2018. The age limit is relaxed according to the rules.
Application Fee: Rs708; SC, ST, and disabled Rs.118 (for Intimation charges only)
Application form: by online.
Selection Process: Online Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview.
Testing procedure ..
* Written test for 200 marks. Questions from questions such as Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness Divisions. 50 questions come from each section. One mark for each question.
* There is a question paper in the objective process. The test duration is 2 hours.
* There are a number of cutoff marks in the examination. There are also negative marks. Each wrong answer is deducted by a quarter mark.
Course Appearance …
* Manipal School of Banking – Mangalore or NITTE University – Greater Noida will have to study the PG Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course in one place for one year. Manipal eligible for accommodation, meals, courses and other fees, including GST, will have to pay Rs 4,13,000, and NITTE will have to pay Rs 3,54,000. Loans are also provided for low interest rates. You can pay by simple installments after joining the job.
9 months class training during this year and three months of internship in Canara Bank branch. Manipal University / NITTE will award the PGDBF Degree for successful completion of the course. Candidates should submit a certificate of employment for a period of five years after the completion of the course. If you leave the center, you will have to pay Rs 1Lakh.
Those who are entrusted to the duties after the training are available at Rs 23,700. It can be obtained with various DA and HRA. Two years will continue in probation. Later considered to be permanent employees. The bank will reimburse the fees paid up to ten years upon completion of a ten year service to some of the employees who have completed five years of service.
Important dates …
* Start of online application process: 23.10.2018.
* The last date for online application: 13.11.2018.
* Fee payment dates: 23.10.2018 – till 13.11.2018
* Download the call letter: after 05.12.2018
* Online examination date: 23.12.2018
Exam centers: Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam and Warangal centers in Telangana; Examinations will be conducted at AP – Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram.