Heavy fire accident in Kolkata
There was a massive fire in the Kolkata city of West Bengal. In the city’s most crowded Park Street area, the Apeeje House building was heavily burned. About ten firefighters climbed into the fire to release fire. Photograms of black fumes from building windows were posted on social media. A private bank server on the fifty floor of the multi-storey Apjeje House informs that a short circuit is caused by fires. Fire engineers have been evacuated from the building. Full details of the event is to be seen. The Kolkata traffic police have been halting the passengers to Park Street. Police are investigating the incident.