SSC Stenographer 2018 Notification Released, Check Details Here
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a stenographer examination – 2018 announcement. Stenographer (Grade-C and Grade-D) posts will be filled in various government departments by this notification. Those with intellectual qualifications are eligible to apply for these posts. Candidates have to apply online. Written recruitment is done through written test, skill test, medical examination, certification verification.
* Stenographer (Grade-C, Grade-D) Examination – 2018
Eligibility: Inter or equivalent education.
Age Limit: As of 01.01.2019, stenographic Grade-C posts are 18-30 years old, and stenographer Grade-D posts between 18-27 years.
Application form: by online.
Application Fee: Rs100
Selection Process: Online Written Test, Skilled Test, Medical Examination, Certified Verification.
Writing test procedure ..
* Written test for 200 marks. The exam consists of three sections. 50 questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning in Part-1, 50 questions from General Awareness in Part-2 and 100 questions from English Language & Comprehension in Part-3. One question for each question. Test time is 2 hours. There will be a policy of negative marks. Each wrong answer is 0.25 marks cut.
Important dates …
* Start of online application process: 22.10.2018.
* Last Date for Online Application: Last Date: 19.11.2018.
* The last payment to pay is: 21.11.2018.
* Examination dates: 01.02.2019 – 06.02.2019
Exam centers: Guntur, Kurnool, Rajahmayandravaram, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Puducherry, Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Warangal.